Tuesday, December 22, 2009

$50.00

It all started with $50.00. That's it. $50.00 and a nudge. I just updated www.avanforlucas.com with the latest donation update. As of today, we have raised $13,415.00. I was beginning to get discouraged because if this project was based on my timing, we would have completed it by now. The thing is this, A Van for Lucas isn't about completing anything. It is about reaching. Once the people who are supposed to be reached are reached, then the entire $40,000.00 will be raised. My definition of success has changed since taking on this project. I know that I don't have to have my hand it every aspect of this project for it to be a success. Actually, when I step back and let God work through A Van for Lucas, I see the most progress.

To those of you who have opened your heart to A Van for Lucas, we thank you. We love taking this journey with you. Stay tuned for more miracles!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment