Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fundraising Ideas

The ideas on how to generate funds for A Van for Lucas come to me on a daily basis. It is so awesome to be going about my daily life and have an idea drop in my lap, have a conversation with someone who in passing says something that sparks an idea, or simply slow down enough to hear God's will for the direction of this project.

The latest in ideas has come from a member of my church. He has some items that he would like to sell via Ebay. He will be donating profit generated from the auction to A Van for Lucas. How great is that?

I could use some help from someone who is close to a computer each day and would like to manage the auction of items. If interested, (no experience needed....we just need someone with time), please send me an email to karynbergen@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment