Friday, May 1, 2009

Lessons Learned So Far.....

Each day, I find myself looking around, stopping, and listening for direction. I receive it from many places: God, in conversations with people, the internet, my partner in this project, Rob Giglio....the list goes on and on. I am learning to remain quiet at some point in my day. I am learning that God's timing is not my timing, I am stepping back and allowing Him to guide me through this rather than determing the next step myself. On the days that appear to have little progress, I pray for guidance and direction. He always delivers.....always.

This week He led me to a dear friend, Jonathan Metcalf, who owns Metmedia, a digital media company. Jonathan will be bringing Lucas's story to life so it becomes more personal for those following this plight. We hope by having the story documented that we will be armed with what we need to approach those who can provide financial backing for Lucas's van. Stay tuned.....the video will be released the 3rd week in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment